Cyber Security Solutions
As numerous technologies and content arrives via ATSC 3.0, we want to reassure broadcasters with the security they need as they become exposed through various vectors in the ecosystem.
At Thomson Broadcast, we have over 60 years of experience in full turnkey broadcast solutions around the globe. We understand the new threats that can come in hand with new technologies and new media.
Broadcasters can now find comfort in knowing that their transmitter provider can equip them with the necessary tools to identify any vulnerabilities and risks with IP connectivity. Cyber Sentinel enables to Protect Defend, Monitor and Respond to any cyber threats that you may face in your organizations. It allows any broadcasters to see their infrastructure their transmitter, exciters and other devices connected and monitor their cyber health and vulnerability in real time through a power integrated dashboard and monitor the QOS of video delivered from the studio to their transmitter locations. Our Artificial intelligence-based solution will eliminate any false positive and focus on the real threats.
Our cybersecurity team can help protect broadcast systems through a personalized plan for authorization, monitoring and maintenance to protect your network.
Decrease the level of threat by executing a full inventory of your system and educate your staff and management about the risks of cyberattacks.
Thomson Broadcast is pleased to offer a full range of cybersecurity services for your broadcast needs.
- Know where you are vulnerable – we can provide assistance and tools to assist in keeping your inventory updated and prioritize every device by importance.
- Educate Management about Risks – training and other courses are available to assist your staff on how to mitigate and manage potential broadcast risks. Find out more here.
- Our software application, (TB Software Title) can help you identify vulnerabilities and threats and develop target specific plans with dealing with these.
- Cyber Sentinel by Thomson Broadcast allows broadcasters to visualize transmitter infrastructure and monitor any threats in real-time
- We assist clients in establishing policies, procedures and controls for who has remote access to systems to ensure privileged users and establish roles and protocols for security personnel.
- Our cyber security team can assist you in creating a personalized test and back-up system in the event of an attack.
- Develop a personalized and comprehensive plan that can be executed by all technical staff
- Our AI based solutions are available to help detect intrusion on your system and analyze an incident – allowing for you to take steps to contain any eventual incident.
- Decrease the threat level of attack on your business and contact your Thomson Broadcast sales professional for more information.